Ranking
Original Post
Should I Buy...?
I am considering buying both Borderlands and Prototype, but I'd like to know if there are any better games out there to spend my hard-earned dough on.
I already have Halo 3 and Halo 3: ODST.
ew
Don't get Prototype. It's fun for about a couple of hours but then gets real boring. Borderlands is the shit and you should get it immediately.
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
^ Agreed with slapped. Prototype is definaly alright for a few hours, maybe just rent it. Boarderlands is Fucking great. Assassins creed 2 is awesome. Wait a few week and get mass effect 2.
Prototype is better.
trust me.
borderland is kinda too over.
Visit my shop it has the best Items with the lowest prices!
Borderlands is shit.

Prototype is not boring, its actually addicting. It's more of a stress relief game, it's fun to kill people.
Assuming you are talking about 360 games, as you included Halo 3 and ODST there, I'd suggest buying Borderlands.
Prototype is pretty nice too, but it's a casual game, in my opinion.
On the other hand, you will only be able to enjoy Borderlands to the maximum if you play it for a good amount of time. Unless you have that time in your hands, get Prototype.
However, if you are a patient human being, I'd suggest, like Paralyzer did, that you wait for Mass Effect 2 to come out. It will hit the shelves on January 26, in North America, and on January 29, in Europe.
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is coming out Q1 of 2010, that looks incredible.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Bioshock 2 is coming out February 2010. If it is as good as the first it will totally kick ass.
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
Ok, so Borderlands is a definite buy now.

Prototype is only 40 bucks at Best Buy though. I'm tempted to spring for the deal, but are there any alternatives that are equally fun for the same price?
ew
Only 40 dollars?
Wow.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...condition=used

$28.95
+ $3.99shipping

Used - Like New
Comments: Complete with case and instructions.

You guys are so silly.
lyh oui ihtancdyht drec?
ev oui lyh
maadhacc