Toribash
Original Post
Dark Lunacy
Dark Lunacy is definitely one of my favorite metal bands. Does anyone here listen to them too? I'll post some videos.

How I describe it: Its an independent and peculiar Italian Death Metal band with an eclectic, conceptual and intellectual style. Its Metal that actually have relevant content on many of their lyrics and concepts. On the musical category side it is composed of a mixture between the "Melodic", "Dramatic" and "Symphonic" Death Metal sub-genres.

For example, their last album - called "The Diarist" - was a conceptual album about the Siege of Leningrad, its based on a real story as witnessed by a young girl called Tanya Savicheva whose diaries documented the pain, the hunger, the horrors and the indescribable suffering of innocent people during the war. Those diaries were presented at the Nuremberg trials as yet just another "small" testimony of the horrible crimes committed by the Nazis.

Enough talking, more action... Here are some songs. Feel free to comment.

That's all for now, might post some more later.
Last edited by GenkiSudo; Dec 26, 2009 at 04:59 PM.
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
You suck you're missing such a good song. Forget Me Not, the riff in that song is sick.
I love Dark Lunacy, found them when I was 12, I googled the word Devoid and found them by their album name:P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Originally Posted by Murmayder View Post
You suck you're missing such a good song. Forget Me Not, the riff in that song is sick.
I love Dark Lunacy, found them when I was 12, I googled the word Devoid and found them by their album name:P

Yes I did.

Here it is then:

"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi