Toribash
The move sucks: uke movement, grabby.

This is pretty much the wrong forum (I'm not sure if this goes anywhere here, but the closest I can come up with is support)

I doubt that's you in the vid: different name, and the guy has a heckload of expensive colors, textures and texture trails.

That said, you can do it pretty easily: watch closely which joints he uses in which order, and copy that. Suck it up, it's not getting any easier.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Well,

Archlurps: He meant how do I go back and edit (replay progress), no go back to an old unsaved replay.

Flux: Press "r"
T1cux: clan have eggs.
Oh... you're probably right. It did seem a little absurd.

Sorry for my rudeness... these forums are riddled with beginners who think they've come up with an express ticket to tc riches or fame, so I expected you were trying to claim the move for yourself.

Anyways, you got the real answer, sorry I couldn't be of assistance

speaking of that, this did belong to support after all. It's alright, now you know.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Well,

Archlurps: He meant how do I go back and edit (replay progress), no go back to an old unsaved replay.

Flux: Press "r"

No, i mean: U see, first he press the joints, then when he dont press the joints he still can do the same thing that he did when he pressed the joints, like he do the move over and over agin but he dont press the joints.

Its hard to exlain what i mean...
Press e to edit replays midway through. R starts the replay over from the beginning, which can make it easier to find where you want to start editing.
[Inq]
Need help with anything? Have a question? PM me! I'll try my best to help you.
Pressing E will edit the replay, allowing you to do what you say.

Basically SmileyJones answer. Anyway, Closed.
Back in my day...