Toribash
Original Post
Needs moar events.
I'm not going to bother posting this in the box first, as I'd like everybody's opinion.

We need to show some more activity outside IRC and the board. I suggest we have some events ran by us using the funds lying around in the bank. This would also be a good way to find new members as well.

discuss.
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity
I'd love to see some more events and stuff. I think Tapion had an event idea that he was going to post in the box though. From what I've seen of his idea, it's a good one. I'm not sure if he's posted it yet though because I've lost the pass again and so haven't been able to access the box for a couple of days.
I'd also love to see a bit more irc activity. I've been lurking in a few more channels recently and most are a lot more active than ours. We seem to talk for an hour and that's it. In #addicted, the whole clan is there most of the time and are always chatting and stuff. When we're active though, there aren't many channels that are as fun.
I think the channel needs a bit of work done to it. We have no ops in there right now. Also, the guys who are the most active in that channel from what I can see are Mosier, Gynx, Tapion, me, Phail and Lebo. I know most people can't get on the computer for as long as me who has too much time on his hands in winter but it would be nice to see a few more active sigmas in there. Obviously, guys like Aslask and Autoz are in there as much as they can.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah, events are great. But we need people to come up with the events .-.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
yeah nice idea autoz. maybe like weekly events? game events+designe events (host by Sigma Clan). and the prize come from our bank.
Why don't we create a big 100k event (I sent them to the bank some time ago)?
It will be a ... competition.
Visit Toribash Italian Forums! | Proud Member of [Σ] | [ORMO]
:I Bro,Imho that banner is epic fail, quality is very raped, it's simple, doesn't look much like a banner.
Can't edit that too much to make it good...
Centuries Of Damn
Heck, i'm good at Texture making, maybe i could take a stab at making a banner, or at least Textures that you guys could use in your own Banners.

Also, Lol @ Stick's Avatar.

EDIT: Aww, bye bye funny Avatar .
Last edited by Serithi; Dec 28, 2009 at 05:15 AM.
Okay, I'll write up a prop for a banner event. Also Smigmaphmi and I are brewing a nice event atm ;o
[CENTER]
lead Sigma