Toribash
View Poll Results: Do You Enjoy Split-Screen Gaming?
Yes
18 Votes / 39.13%
No
5 Votes / 10.87%
Sometimes, depending on the person/people
23 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Your Opinion on Split-Screen Gaming
Do you still have fun in Split-Screen?

I'm just wondering, as it seems that I no longer do. My friends are too crap at my 360 games to even make fighting them a challenge, and when we go online (Halo 3, for example), my friends drag everyone down. No longer is Split-Screen entertaining for me, and most of my friends prefer to only play one game they know, calling every other one rubbish.

Also, do you guys let your friends play online by themselves with your account?

I know some people who are obsessed with their K/D ratio, and will absolutely refuse to let anyone touch their controller when their special game is in the disc tray. I let one of my friends play my MW2 today, only to watch him go 0-33 in a match on Favela.

In addition, playing Split-Screen cuts the screen size into halves, and quarters, making it harder to see. The addition of extra players on one console also reduces draw distance and such, making some games harder to play and have fun in.
Last edited by GuardianDuo; Dec 22, 2009 at 05:33 PM.
This sentence is a lie. This sentence is not true. This sentence is divisible by zero. This sentence is eatable.
Haha! I've been waiting on a thread like this.

Split-screen Gaming, I absolutely adore it. Nothing beats giving your loved ones a headshot or making your friends do a faceplace in skate2. I'll get into this discussion later when their's more posts up in here. But I really must say, great thread.
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.
Its great, Playing L4d watching there reaction when a Hunter jumps out of a bush and starts eating there face. And then there reaction when you run away yelling were so close you dont need to live just as a tank hits you into a corner and rapes you which way it likes. But then again like guardian said some games might be a little boring if its splitscreen. so i went somtimes
sucks on a tiny tv.

HOWEVER

playing with friends is superior to playing on your own. In person is superior to online. So yes, split screen is fun.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
Originally Posted by Gubbin1 View Post
sucks on a tiny tv.

14 inch tv make my eyes hurt.

Spilt-screens are fun and addicting, except if you talking about fps games because we can see our opponents position and so we are ready if they coming to get you. Online fps is more thrilling and challenging, enemies are not visible on map. Racing games are better for split screen imo.
Last edited by Sicks; Dec 22, 2009 at 08:05 AM.
Yes I do,in any way.
As there are few pc games that have split screen co-op gameplay I play what I have and I'm happy about it...
Centuries Of Damn
I like split screen. Some games have got split for 4 parts, but its so baaad.
Best one is for two parts.
And games hmmm... Lord of the rings: Conquest and Left4Dead2. And Halo 3 of course.
I want cookies!