Toribash
Original Post
My SP Ninja attempts
Well, I hope you like them. Please PLEASE give Constructive Criticism. I really need some tips on how to improve. I am a blue belt. Feel Free to post some replay as an example or just to Make me feel sad
I laugh in the face of death, spit in the face of logic, embrace inner-wisdom, convey power of will, and exceed the limit of skills. -Zane
Thanks to the limit of Ten Replays per post I'll have to upload some more in this post. Sorry for double posting .
I laugh in the face of death, spit in the face of logic, embrace inner-wisdom, convey power of will, and exceed the limit of skills. -Zane
Well, I managed to watch all of them. And, to be honest, they all sucked. They were stiff, symetrical, and used weird mods. I honestly expected better from someone who joined a year ago. Try to used classic mod for your replays, and learn not to be so stiff and symetrical. Symetry has very little power.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

Thanks. And I may have joined a year ago, but i lost all my Knowledge about that kind of stuff because I quit for about 1/2 a year. But thanks for the C/C .

Oh i have a Few new ones. I really need CC on this one especially. AGAIN, Sorry for the double posting.

Merged, include replays in your bumps. ~Marco
Last edited by Marco; Dec 14, 2009 at 06:37 PM.
^ I lol'd. Not trying to be mean. At least I wasnt as harsh as Micheal =D. I actually gave some advice.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'