Toribash
Original Post
Fullscreen not working...
...because when I try to enable it, Toribash closes (crashes). This is the error message in stderr.txt :

Unable to create OpenGL FSAA screen: Unable to reset window for OpenGL context
Trying without FSAA instead
Unable to create OpenGL screen: Unable to reset window for OpenGL context

I use the latest NVIDIA drivers for my card.

What must I do?
Nvidia Geforce 8600 GT Overclocked
2 GB ram (no idea details about it)
Dual Core processor

I really don't know much about my computer. Is there a way to see my specs, like a help program?

Anyway, it must be my graphics card... what else could it be?
It can be alot of things, go to start>run and type in dxdiag, it should bring up a window with your specs on it.

[T]
#hi

Microsoft Windows XP Professional
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4800+, MMX, 3dnow (2CPUs)
2048 MB RAM
Directx 9.0c
NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT Overclocked, 512 MB
Realtek HD Audio output sound

Need any more info? That's all I saw that had any value.

EDIT: I tried fullscreening again, this time it said it couldn't fullscreen because my resolution was too high, I had to go BELOW 1024x800 or something. So I set my computer resolution to 800x600, activate fullscreen in Toribash, and waddya know, it works.

One extra question though, it's not supposed to be limited to that resolution, eh?
Last edited by Enigmatism; Sep 29, 2007 at 10:47 AM. Reason: More info
I think you played Toribash in a resolution that you can't switch to full screen in that resolution.
The resolutions that your screen supports are the resolutions that you can switch to full screen with.

E.g. 800x600 , 1024x768.
That did seem to be the problem. Thanks! It's just odd that it's only Toribash that needs to have those special resolutions, I can run other games fine with the resolutions not working on Toribash.

Thanks a bunch