Ranking
Original Post
left 4 dead 2 censored in australia
[RAEG]

I was just playing left for dead 2 (i hired it) and this is what i have to say about it:

OMFG, the board of classification are douches, they took a special infected, all the gore and bodies out of it, where do these cunts get off telling us what we can and cant play, at least one of them disagreed, all the others deserve a punch in the dick, i was looking forward to a great game, checking out the bodies of the new infected after i killed them so i could see what they look like, but these cunty whores had to ruin it for me, and every other australian. When will these whiney hoes get an R 18+ rating for games? When they do, i will be picking up an uncensored version
of l4d2. Until then, any member of the board of classification. CAN SUCK MY FUZZY COCK!!!

ONCE AGAIN, THANKS FOR RUINING A GREAT GAME FOR EVERYBODY YOU CUNTS.

[/RAEG]
Last edited by coloo; Dec 12, 2009 at 08:51 AM.
I heard it was not going to be on sale in Australia, apparently they only censored it.

My point: Play l4d1

[SIGPIC]Meow motherfucker[/SIGPIC]
F*** your civil rights.
i agree i was gonna buy it and be all JOY but now i really cant be stuffed spending money on it. It looks super crap and what really bothers me is that they took things out that were even in the first game that they passed, the stupidness and unfairness of the classification board is stupid and crap and stupid.!
VIBE
Hmm, that part made me rage at the government even more, they could've at least toned the gore down a little but not till it's like a spongebob squarpants game, also, they removed one of the uncommon common infected from our release to, the riot cop. I was looking forward to this awesome sequel for christmas, but now i will stick with my second choice, assasins creed 2, it looked awesome, but i thought l4d2 would be better, until i found out had been turned gay. Now i have to wait until they get an R rating for games before i get it.

Oh well, i just wasted fifteen dollars on getting it weekly hire, should've just payed five for an overnight.