Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Paranormal Activity
Well the name says it all.
For those who you who have not seen this movie, it is a must watch film.
This is probably one of the most scary films I have ever seen and it shows that you don't need blood or gore in movies to make them so unbelievably scary.
For those who haven't heard of the film let me give you a introduction.
The movie is based around a boyfriend and girlfriend who move into a house. The girl has had some paranormal activity already occurred to her. But guess what paranormal activity has struck her again. Her boyfriend and herself then continue to investigate the situation by setting up camera and other kinds of traps. All this then leads to the twisted horror that will have you on the edge of your set through the entire movie.
If any of you have seen this movie please share your thoughts, personally I found it to be a great film. SO what is your opinion.
Last edited by McBurger; Dec 11, 2009 at 02:49 AM.
I saw this movie on Wednesday and its the one of the scariest movies iv seen in a long time. The fact that it was made on a budget of under $15000 is amazing. One thing you missed out in the story is that the activity has followed her since she was 8 years old, so she cant just move houses or run away. id give it 8/10
Paranormal activity was a chick flick until the last ten minutes.

If you were actually scared you need to grow some balls. For me, it wasn't enough to make me scared, but slightly paranoid for a few days.

It was a good film nevertheless, considering the budget and recording time.
It was one of the best "new" scary movies out. It wasn't exactly scary to me but the people who made it definitely get the concept of scary a lot more than other producers now a days.
Back from le-dead
I saw it and it was pretty scary. paranoid sums alot of it up. that chick just standing there for hours over hours creeped me out.
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.
It sucked, I didnt even flinch but if you want your gf to hold you the entire movie and make you feel like a sexy man with a pair of balls than yes I recommend it.

If you arent intending on bringing your gf than dont see it.

I would rate it a 3/10 since the plot was somewhat interesting.
Rogue clown
I thought it was suspenseful, but wasn't really frightened at any point during the movie.
Afterwords, though, it gets you thinking of how vulnerable you are while you sleep.

Kind of dragged near the end, too, where you just get sick of waiting for night to come and something weird to happen.

I liked it, though, don't regret seeing it.
I must admit that it was not really scary untill the last 10-15 mins. Just something about the chick *spoiler sorta* getting pulled out of bed and being pulled down the hallway, was really freaky << highlight it