Toribash
Original Post
SELLING emo head with headsets!
hi all

just found out how to make headsets (thanks to ninja tori tutorial) and i made a emo head with em

tell me wha ya think
starting bid 500tc
min raise 100tc
autobuy 2k

auction ends 24 hours after last bid
Last edited by dragoblade; Dec 11, 2009 at 01:01 PM.
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
dude no ones gonna buy that for 500 or 2k, 250tc max
User Warned: Useless Post
Last edited by evets; Dec 11, 2009 at 01:17 AM.
Well 2k... no but 500tc-250tc ok just do more eye detail and edit some things and it'll be fine but the shmuck PredatorC doesnt know anything dont listen to him that sentence wasn't worth the space on your thread gl with future sets!
thanks swifter

spelling error gomesdead supposed to be 2k not 2kk lol

noobcakez ur in the lead

this was only a test im i just didnt really want it...so im also lowering min raise
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
swifter i am not at access to that pc with the head anymore..sorry...u would have won but my pc lost all its files....if i still have the file ill try send it to u

and rokrm dont post usless posts...i dont comment on heads u make so dont comment on mine..this was onyl a test..i make way better heads
not useless.Telling you that you have no talent isn't useless,you better take some tutorials because that sucks and noone will buy,maybe because they are generous.Also,EMO!? wtf that's not emo.The eyes suck,the hair sucks,all the face sucks and the headphones look like some blurry white stuff.You want to sell it and we are your customers so before you make it,think if anyone will buy it.
i told u IT WAS A TEST!

i can make better heads i was just testing out the headset tutorial ok?

yes its not emo.its an ATTEMPT at emo..u dont think i know it sucks?...IT WAS A TEST

as ive already told u i make way better heads this this so i dont really care what u say...my ''CUSTOMERS'' arn't people like u..its the people that actulyl dont mind if theres a bit of blur here...a smudge there...IT WAS JUST A FRIGGEN TEST!

yes i know on heads there musnt be a smudge there and a blur here...but i dont care...this was a head only made to use the headset placement..i can make way bettter heads