Toribash
Original Post
Anybody out there with modded consoles etc?
I mean like custom xbox's/Ps3's/wiis, game cubes stuff like that. i have a Blue wii with some blue leds that line the game cube controller ports. i also replaced the black plate where the game cube controllers connect with a translucent piece of plastic. also: (IMAGE RELATED) Most people can probably guess by the horrible design of the internal parts (i added a few heat sinks to cool it down. Red led fan, stronger and quieter than the original) i also changed the lights on the front (that must tell you want console it is) to flash blue instead of the default.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
I can tell it's an Xbox 360 by the words "063 XoBX" on the disc drive. =P
This sentence is a lie. This sentence is not true. This sentence is divisible by zero. This sentence is eatable.
did u know now if u get caut with a modded box they take away ur live account and the only way u can get back your live account is by renewing it and getting a new console! da da da dummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lol.
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
According to my knowledge, Microsoft considers any modifications on your console "illegal". I swapped my fan and got banned from live. Or more like, I think it is the fact that they know you've opened the console.
Clan Blood Leader
Ive got 3 full (almost working) 360s sitting in my room. Anyone know anything kool I can do with them.
[o]
I had a modded case,of gears of war logo, witrh red LED's highlighting through the see-through plastic (was a tutorial somewhere)

Unfotunately got no pics, it got RRoD within a week
Originally Posted by Hopea View Post
According to my knowledge, Microsoft considers any modifications on your console "illegal". I swapped my fan and got banned from live. Or more like, I think it is the fact that they know you've opened the console.

really? i have a faster CD drive, a laptop hard drive in a normal hard drive case (got it off ebay 500gb ftw!) better fan, and i looked at the processor chip (its about the size of a 1p coin) and noticed it has no way of cooling its self. its directly in line of one of the heat sinks and the vacuum tunnel, i Trailed off a bit there, but how are they supposed to know if you have modded consoles? they don't ban your account, they destroy the drivers for the Ethernet port on the 360 and replace them with the error message saying you need a new console
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
I know three friends that have modded consoles. One of them has a regular Xobx that can burn games into the hardrive. And one of them has a modded Wii and Xbox 360. The other, a modded 360.

The 360's are popular for modding, aren't they?
March to the drumming
Show them you're coming