Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
World of Warcraft
This game is AWESOME O.O ! They are two groups.Alliance ( Draenei,Human,Night elf,Gnome and Dwarf) and Horde ( Orc,Troll,Tauren,Blood elf,Undead),then u pick ur class (Death Knight,Warrior,Priest,Mage,Warlock,Hunter,Druid,Ro uge,Paladin).Then u start at a different point ( depends on whats ur race) and start leveling by killing monsters and completing quests.The max level is 80.When u reach level 10 u have ur talents unlocked(Every class has 3 specials. Example: Hunter can be good at Marksmanship or Beast mastery or Survival. Survival is the most stupid) They are three GIAGANTIC continets for u to explore.Try it.I am NOT playing on blizzard.
Hmm, no offence dude, but 90% of people who play WoW are pedophiles trying to meet a little boy, trolls, people with no talent who end up living in their mums basement at 50, and of course, bluesaint and coold00d. I'm not naming any names, but I hate this game with a raging passion and the community sucks. What's more, they charge monthly for it. The idea, a fun, mmorpg with different classes and levels is ok.. But, it doesn't express it good enough to be a good game. A friend of mine game me a free 10 day pass, and I quit playing within 1 hour of tedious, boring crap and trollzors. I rate it 2/100. Remember, I'm not insulting anyone...apart from the obvious...And DONT ENTER THE WORLD. It's dissapointing.
Last edited by calebgamb; Dec 2, 2009 at 09:18 AM. Reason: ADAASADASADASADASA
WHERES THE PAPER TOWELS