Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Uplink
One of the great wastes of time in the world. Uplink is a Hollywood-style hacking simulation game, complete with slot machine password breakers and bank accounts with lots of cash. Despite the humongous number of inconsistencies you can pop up with in the game, it's quite nice. It also makes for a good "How excessive can we be this run" game, and there's nothing quite like reaching Rank 1 on the Agents list in 2 ingame days (personal record, as of before this post).

Anyone else lose their best agent to a passive trace from a LAN?
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Well, it's more fun before you can recite some of the major secrets from the back of your eyelids, but even now there's nothing wrong with a good bank hack to get a few million credits.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
I'm sorry to not use google ect or the main website, but can you give me a brief idea of what you do in this game?

Like I know you said Hollywood style hacking simulation game but that doesn't really tell me alot, like how do you play it sort of?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
Just downloaded and played the demo. Not bad, tense as hell. I sit a good three feet back from my monitor though, so having to select the right file from a list of such small text, all while the tracer beeps at me...I kept wanting to hit control+mousewheel and zoom in. A lot funner than I thought it was going to be though.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Originally Posted by ownagehuh View Post
I'm sorry to not use google ect or the main website, but can you give me a brief idea of what you do in this game?

Like I know you said Hollywood style hacking simulation game but that doesn't really tell me alot, like how do you play it sort of?

*shamelessly googles some Uplink screenshots*

Here.
Squad Squad Squad lead?