Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Eliminate pro!
Eliminate pro is an iPhone game available on the AppStore, and it's free for some reason. It's an online first person shooter based on quake 3 and it's pretty good. You get energy cells, and as you play games online, your energy depletes. When your energy is all depleted, you can't earn credits to upgrade your weapons/armour/other stuff. You get credits by getting kills and picking up the credits your enemy had dropped. You can get colors for your armour, kind of like toribash, but not as many. What dissapointed me was that there was no Australian skin. But overall, it's a good game. Here are some screenshots of the game in action.

Drumroll pl0x.....
9.5/10
If anyone owns this app as well/just downloaded it, tell me your user so we can vs. Mine is calebgamb.
Have fun with this one.
WHERES THE PAPER TOWELS
Trust me, it's chaos when there is a lot of people on. Especially with rocket launchers in the recipe.
WHERES THE PAPER TOWELS
Originally Posted by calebgamb View Post
It's not meant to look like crysis...Or a halo mod for that matter.

I never said it looked bad.
Originally Posted by calebgamb View Post
I never said you said it looked bad.

I thought "It isnt ment to look like Crysis" was referring to that i said it was bad.
I have the game and love it, I only get to play during lunch at school for like 20 mins a day, just enough to use the energy, surprisingly i've come 1st in every match so far. I am at level 6 right now.