Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Clan Picture
Ok i know we have a clan logo(as long as darks spiny thing was voted it) but i think we should also have a clan picture. i think it should be kind of like a logo but a full sized picture.

I was thinking of somthing like a Trip holding a sword to the ground with ukes head on it on a battle waist land and me and dark with our backs to trip with our arms crossed and darks logo at the top.

What do you guys think?

Ok i know this looks stupid but i did like a 5 min picture in paint to try and get my point across This is just a ruft draft of what i was imagining
Attached Images
TB picture ruft draft.JPG (14.4 KB, 40 views)
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
WHAT THE HECK? ROFL. I found that kind of funny actually, no offense. You should have an arrow pointing at trips right hand and say that it is alex.
Tripstone says: heh
Tripstone says: clanless sucks
masterjepo says: Evolution isn't any better
masterjepo says: Cave man
lol dark but what does every one think of my idea?
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Well, it's a very good idea, (i'm in it :3) but who will make it? since i'm the most experienced here, i think i'll be in charge. (or w/e...)

Btw....i haven't updated my shop YET, i'm too busy with SDE's video, i finished it, but bummer, it's a 1 gig -_-'. So now i have to find a hoster that uploads files of 1 gb.... =/
Dark + Alex 7: Erasus. My last vid.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=gTqreMUqBBc
hey dark... iwas just reading you shop thingy again and if you do this pic could you set it up as a BG. I know ussually we have to pay but do you think you can do for free since its for the clan? If not iwill pay the full 150 for the clan to use it.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

patrick kinda has a point...
<DarkJak> Veb does it all the time!

Proud Member of the EMO Org
ME FOR GK :3