Toribash
Original Post
My best head. Opinions Please.
This is one of my best head textures i have made(have only made about 5). Please give me some constructive critisicm so i can become better at texturing and maybe a good price range for this head. I first did it in 512*512 then resized it to 128*128.

An amphibian type head-

Here is the flat (edit: put one with watermark of my name)-
Last edited by RZK; Nov 24, 2009 at 07:11 AM.
Looks really fl-
Alejandro beat me. Although the head is nice. You should work on the shading and such.
Also Maybe around 2-5k?
Olda | Clan [Element] | Black Belt
Originally Posted by RZK View Post

Here is the flat-

Would be more decent if you flipped the horns so that they face outward like real horns. You should probably lower the whole face so the eyes are not on top of the head. I dont like the colors used, they clash too much. If you made the inside of the mouth transparent. That would look pretty cool aswell. The eyes I enjoy the most. But the green color reeally turns me off.

5.2/10
Ahhh
Colors don't flow beautifuly, it could have the eyes lowered, the inside of the mouth should probably be another color, maybe tint the green a little different to make it darker or lighter cuz it kinda hurts to look at
Naturalist:The colors dont flow? Do you mean the blue and the green or the yellow of the teeth?
Cadet: Ty. I agree with almost everything except i made the horns face inward because i wanted them to seem like they were coming at you ( obvious i failed lol)
BladeNinja/Alejandro: yea i have to work on my shading alot. Im looking at youtube videos for that and trying to improve. And really 3-5k?!!? damn thats expensive.

ty everyone for the comments and help.
Originally Posted by RZK View Post
Naturalist:The colors dont flow? Do you mean the blue and the green or the yellow of the teeth?
Cadet: Ty. I agree with almost everything except i made the horns face inward because i wanted them to seem like they were coming at you ( obvious i failed lol)
BladeNinja/Alejandro: yea i have to work on my shading alot. Im looking at youtube videos for that and trying to improve. And really 3-5k?!!? damn thats expensive.

ty everyone for the comments and help.

Your welcome, if you keep trying you can turn out to be a fine artist If you ever need help with a head or want to try out new ideas Private Message me.

Aside from that, what program are you using to make your art?
Ahhh
Hhu, that was no help at all, he simply needs to put a watermark on the flat. Explain how it's a good texture, I've already said all the details wrong with it, it's not flat out crap. But it needs work.
Ahhh