Toribash
Original Post
Toribash Legends
In Toribash there are a lot of good players... Ones are realy good... But there is someones that are the bests... These are tori legends...

Have you ever met some Torilegend like:

Hampa, CheZda, NutHug, AlphasoniK, ShynRyu, andreyoshi, Veb, Mosier, FNugget, Jepoy, Nirs, Warlost, Dr_Strangelove, GenkiSudo, PID666, ZaaRock, DeerSlayer, Noweb, Dafe, Patrick, gubbin1, mikotaku, gloomybear, RiseAgainst, Imsku, Hamster, Odlov, Sahee, Kamiro, TIgux, Amok, War_Hero, Yosaku, Chac, CMon, ravenger, DarkEnergy, Warcry, RedDevil, Ishi<3, AlexOwnz, Kai, Beep, Rutzor, Vigilante, masManmad, Lampshade... And much more...

(There is a lot of more, so if your name is not here please say it ^^)

This are the ones i know... I personaly met(inside a toribash room) AlphasoniK, M31st3r and ShynRyu... And you? Did you met some Legend? Post here
Last edited by GrayveXP; Nov 24, 2009 at 12:21 PM.

#TribeOn
Forgotten Legends
You forgot Mosier and Fnugget.
Last edited by DnaMadness; Nov 24, 2009 at 01:00 AM. Reason: Missed someone
OBJECTION! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWXDwPDoOlQ ||| EX-Member of [NewBoyz], Glad to have been. ||| Brown Belt. ||| In the awesome clan of [Pest]. FUCKYEAH!!
Kitfox isn't a legend, just a n00b. (dnt infrct me man)
Also, ShyRyu, if he is a legend why don't you know his name?

(User was infracted for this post.(suck it bitch))
Last edited by KiTFoX; Nov 24, 2009 at 06:45 AM.
the god
Uhm how about Dr_Strangelove, GenkiSudo, PID666, ZaaRock, DeerSlayer, Noweb. I dont think Genki is really a legend but he was Really good.
Back from le-dead