Ranking
Original Post
What do you think about the Hoodz clan???
I heard some people saying bad things about my clan... Other people good things... I don't realy know, but i wanna know what everyone thinks... So Whar do you think about the Hoodz clan

#TribeOn
I think nothing of it. Like, at all....That is, until you made this thread and forced me to realize that [Hoodz] clan exists.

PS: the names is bad, so there.
Never heard of it. But since you are an insecure idiot, your clan is probably a piece of shit.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
OMG... Plp donīt even know Hoodz... AND WHAT THE FUCK I'm AN INSECURE IDIOT?!?!? I'm just fucking asking man!!! i'm not insecure... maybe a lil insane but not idiot!!!

EDIT: And nice head of you sig ^^
Last edited by GrayveXP; Nov 23, 2009 at 03:01 AM.

#TribeOn
well personally i think hoodz is horribe and odlove it dose exist i was an old member and they were given me such a bad rep i quite and YOU like goerge carline i love him hes hilarious!!!!
JANITOR "Drill-fork, you can drill and fork. Mostly fork."
Just from these last two posts I can discern that a qualifying characteristic of [Hoodz] must be insufferable ass-kissing.

Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
Never heard of it. But since you are an insecure idiot, your clan is probably a piece of shit.

QFT.

EDIT: I got ninja'd. But you get the gist.
[Piratez]
I am neither Oyster nor lsl.
Yes, Sucks horribly, Your leader is horrible, He leaves constantly in mid game because he doesnt like loosing and hes not good enough to be a leader of a clan.
Back from le-dead