Toribash
Original Post
Twilight new moon: What do you think?
It was the worst movie ever, the story totally sucked.
Thats what I think now you tell me what you think.
Discuss
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
Discuss

This, and I havent even seen it. The whole story is designed to tap into the part of womens minds that will never grow past 13 (like sex ads with men).
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
The ending sucks. It's where Edward asks Bella to marry her when she becomes a vampire, then the credits showing up. The only epic part was those Werewolf scenes.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Originally Posted by Palaxius View Post
The ending sucks. It's where Edward asks Bella to marry her when she becomes a vampire, then the credits showing up. The only epic part was those Werewolf scenes.

If I planned to watch the movie, you would have ruined it for me. Luckily I don't plan on watching it because I know it will be awful. There is no way I am going to sit through another movie like that.
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
Discuss

i agree, twilight new moon is just a waste of time,making it and watching it
I was forced to see the first one, the only part that was any good is a dude in the audience stood up and yelled out "DAMN THAT GIRLS FINE" when one of the female vampires or whatever walked onto the screen and a girl told him to be quiet after every girl had been laughing/giggling/whatever anytime the Edward was on the screen (I'm sad I know his name) anyway ya Twilight is retarded, that's my feelings.
iCoF l OLDA l OoT
COGNITION OF FRUITS