Ranking
Original Post
flame design
is there a legal way i can make/design flames? i cant buy flame forge because i dont have any money. : | i found the forge with ctrl+l though. would it work if i designed flames and then gave the designs to someone with flame forge and we split the money? or is there another way? ?_?
i know you can access it in tori, but im not sure if it lets you save it. can you put the flame settings in your item folder? that might only show up for you though. anyway thx for postin.
Write down the settings then screenshot the flame, then give the settings to other people for a price maybe? I'm pretty sure that's the only way you can do it.

Also; I don't think he's asking about forging flames he wants to sell the designs of flames to people for them to forge it.
~#025, reporting in.~
alpha u get mah babiez<3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
zapachoo: ok let me clear this up. :Þ i want to know if i can design a flame [for myself] without buying the flame forge, if you even need to buy it.
Uh.. alright. You can press Ctrl+I or L or whatever it is to get into the flame forge and play with the settings there.. then press forge to make the flame... If you don't have the money to forge it you're going to have to write down the settings to be able to recreate it I'm pretty sure... If you want to make a flame that only you can see then that'll be playing with the item.dat file and I know nothing about that.
~#025, reporting in.~
alpha u get mah babiez<3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Hucota7 View Post
is there a legal way i can make/design flames? i cant buy flame forge because i dont have any money. : | i found the forge with ctrl+l though. would it work if i designed flames and then gave the designs to someone with flame forge and we split the money? or is there another way? ?_?

Yes, you set up the flame then hit forge, and it will take you to a web page

the url of the page contains the flame settings.

if you copy that url you can send it to a forger and ask them to make it for you, at a negotiable price.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Flame forger should be free now, at least it was while ago. Do what Gorman told and when you're on that web page you should see the prize of the flame and be able to forge it if you want.