Toribash
Original Post
Druggy caught at my school
Well ,recently Wantirna College had a Drug Dealer Called" Robert Tran"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mr Tran was arrested at his school and police used a warrant to search his Wantirna South home after a tip-off.

According to police documents tendered in court today, Mr Tran was allegedly seen by staff members meeting with an unknown vehicle and taking possession of a small package in what has been described as suspicious circumstances on two separate occasions.

According to staff, Mr Tran has been seen loitering in the locker area of the school with a large number of students. When teachers approached, the crowd scattered, according to the documents.

Mr Tran also allegedly handed in homework with approximately five $50 notes sandwiched between the pages before he realised and asked the teacher for it back.

According to the documents, Mr Tran speaks on his mobile phone in Vietnamese during class, despite this being banned in the school, and has been known to leave class without permission.

Mr Tran, a part-time employee at Coles, drives a 2004 Suburu Impreza. It is believed Mr Tran's mother contributed $15,000 to the purchase of the car, with the remainder allegedly made up by Mr Tran.

Police claim students at the school have been reluctant to help with their inquiries.

As part of an undercover surveillance operation at Wantirna College, police searched Mr Tran yesterday and allegedly found 38.5 grams of heroin in rock form in a small bag concealed on his belt.

They also seized electronic scales, two mobile phones, a large number of small plastic bags and $170 cash.

Police opposed bail on the grounds the applicant was likely to reoffend to recover his losses as a result of the current charges.

At an out-of-sessions hearing last night, Mr Tran was charged with trafficking heroin to minors, trafficking heroin, and possessing heroin, ecstasy, equipment to traffic drugs and fireworks.

and yeah thats all
Serves him right for dealing heroine, what a prick. I hate that drug.
~#025, reporting in.~
alpha u get mah babiez<3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nothing wrong with weed in moderation, in my opinion. And I've taken Acid/Shrooms before.. fun shit

Also; I done some slave work for veb.
~#025, reporting in.~
alpha u get mah babiez<3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Looking to try some shrooms.
A mate of mine got obsessed and was convinced we could find some around our area, we spent the day looking and found many mushrooms. Luckily the internet saved us as they were all poisonous, now we have decided to buy them instead.

Also, PM me about slave work, I'm interested in a similar deal.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Why would you search for shrooms in the day? Fail :| They grow in frost bro.

Also; veb just came on IRC and was all who's bored and wants to earn 20k, I asked him for Toriprime after I done the task at hand.. I don't think you'll get a similar deal unless you're lucky enough to catch him asking for help again bro
~#025, reporting in.~
alpha u get mah babiez<3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Shame for that guy. And why look for shrooms outside? They like to grow on cow manure a day after it rains. Have fun eating that. D:
[Inq]
Need help with anything? Have a question? PM me! I'll try my best to help you.
Originally Posted by SmileyJones View Post
Shame for that guy. And why look for shrooms outside? They like to grow on cow manure a day after it rains. Have fun eating that. D:

That's where we looked during the day.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Don't take drugs :|

Also,
Ew.
You're willing to eat something that grows from cow manure? D:

Also i'm ashamed of Mr. Tran.
I'm Vietnamese.
Why couldn't he be white instead?