Toribash
Original Post
There was just a bomb threat at my school.
Yup. Somebody called the school threatening to blow us up. Had to sit outside in the fucking cold for an hour on wet bleachers.

Discuss bomb threats.
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
Well I hate how 99% of threats are fake and that everyone has to bail for no actual bomb. But I suppose if that 1% of times actually happens then the 99% is somewhat justified.
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
Bomb threats just scare the fuck out of people. But yeah, there's a chance that there can be a bomb in a school or whatever. I haven't experienced a bomb threat though.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Yea, we sat outside for an hour for no reason at all.
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
If there WAS a real bomb, he wouldn't have called saying he was gonna blast the shit out of your school. It would have just happened.
infamous
Originally Posted by Warcry View Post
If there WAS a real bomb, he wouldn't have called saying he was gonna blast the shit out of your school. It would have just happened.

Maybe he wanted to blow the school up without genocide?
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [pee@NUP-6C9C98D4.elisa-laajakaista.fi] [Quit:]
Originally Posted by Dalir View Post
Maybe he wanted to blow the school up without genocide?

He could do it at night, I guess. Or during the weekend or something. He might still have to call to get the janitors out.

But unless the school is made of wood, I'm not sure it'd be very easy to blow up in the first place. It might start a fire in a few rooms.

Anyway, think of the threat as getting a break and an hour of fresh air during the day. Helps to stay positive :D
[Inq]
Need help with anything? Have a question? PM me! I'll try my best to help you.
Last year, there was a angry dad that threatened to blow the school up if they don't give his son extra lessons
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^
l
l
wtf that's stupid lol.

bomb threats are stupid. like violence is going to solve his sorry life. terrorism like that is just stupid, he better have been expelled.
◕ ◡ ◕ [VIP]