Toribash
Original Post
Clan Names
I've been hoping to make a clan. Most good clan names are taken, any suggestions? I was kind of thinking of something funny like bncy (if that is even considered humorous) or something bursting with coolness. ex: Death and Taxes [DAT]. Please post your thoughts.

Thanks in Advance.
Clanless
I like that first one. Mostly because it reminds me of STFU or GTFO. Things like that make me happy.
Clanless
I would suggest not doing something that is an acronym, because MOST clans that do that are pretty lame. I would come up with a unique word that represents you. Also, don't add "Ldr" or "elite" or "coldr" to your tag at all, no one cares if you're the leader or not, you can just tell them, frankly it makes you look idiotic.
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
I would suggest not doing something that is an acronym, because MOST clans that do that are pretty lame. I would come up with a unique word that represents you. Also, don't add "Ldr" or "elite" or "coldr" to your tag at all, no one cares if you're the leader or not, you can just tell them, frankly it makes you look idiotic.

Thanks, and I know what you mean about that "ldr" thing. I once saw somone named pancakeLdr[CATS]"insert username here" and I was appauled. bleh
Clanless
Ive always thought the name Jaguar was a badass name. But the clan I inherited already had a name so I couldnt name it Jaguar.
Rogue clown