Ranking
Original Post
Head over Heels.
Well this may not be the right place to put this sort of thing but, eh.

There's this girl. Her name is Amy. She's fantasticly gorgeous, imo and I'd like to date her. Strangely enough, I'm a pretty shy guy who doesnt quite understand women.

Is anyone "women-savvy" enough to help me with my teenage dilema? Please respond. ;-;
Clanless
First off, befriend her, then act like you suck at studying, ask her to tutor you after school, after the tutoring, tell her "Hey I'm kinda hungry how bout we go eat?" kinda like that. Worked for me Haha
Who the bloody sig edited my fuck.
Seriously? Again?
Rape her? No, I'm just kidding. Like Viris said, befriend her. Let her talk to you and let her express her self and explain strains e.g. to you. Let her tell you about whatever she's doing in life. It works for me.
Mecha | TRG

Not sure if asking guys that hang out on the computer for relationship advice is the best idea but anyway pretty much what viris and war said, just be nice and befriend her then go from there
iCoF l OLDA l OoT
COGNITION OF FRUITS
he probably wants to know how to befriend her.

well it's kinda hard becuz you are shy, so if you have classes with her, try to befriend her, but don't act like you're trying, or she'll know. just be funny, but don't try to flirt or make jokes. just honestly want to be friends. from there, it will take a while probably, but you can get places with that kind of a friendship.
◕ ◡ ◕ [VIP]
My only advice I can give is to just talk to her, be funny, make her laugh a bit. Just be cool and social with her and you'll definitely befriend her.
For moving to a relationship, it depends on the type of girl in order to go that far.
Back in my day...
Originally Posted by Ravis View Post
Not sure if asking guys that hang out on the computer for relationship advice is the best idea but anyway pretty much what viris and war said, just be nice and befriend her then go from there

At first I didn't think asking on this was a great idea either, yet my friends were completely useless.

Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
he probably wants to know how to befriend her.

well it's kinda hard becuz you are shy, so if you have classes with her, try to befriend her, but don't act like you're trying, or she'll know. just be funny, but don't try to flirt or make jokes. just honestly want to be friends. from there, it will take a while probably, but you can get places with that kind of a friendship.

I see what you mean and thanks.
Clanless