Ranking
Original Post
WHAT
You are a faggot if you go to brisbane state high and typed on google 'Brisbane state high school pranks'
Last edited by Skky; Oct 24, 2011 at 10:36 AM.
lol nice, my school's year 12 muck up day was a few weeks back and all that really happened were the paint bombs (water bombs with paint).
[ORMO][TW][Ex-GM]
|RUSSUR|ABYSS|HACK|URBAN|DMND|
Besides usual and kinda small things (breaking lockers etc.), I heard back in the day, some year 12s brought a baby shark in a small tank. It sounded unreal to me but seeing how it came from my PE teacher who has been at this school for about 20 years, it's probably true.

There's was also this massive egg fight last year. It looked fun.
haha I remember when I was in grade 9, our year 12s made a big crowd around two people who were doing a mock up of a 1800 punch up, "alright enough of that then copper, I think Its time I rolled up the sleeves ey?" was fucking hilarious.
Founder of raku

The year 12s before us planted bamboo all over the principal's new oval in the shape of SENIORS '06

Fucking great when he found it after the wet season.
infamous
one group a few years ago (at my old school) brought a horse to the top level of the main classroom building
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
Last year they went to the school the night before and cut a tree down. They used the tree to block the driveway to the school, causing mass backup and a shitload of people being late for school.
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol