Toribash
Original Post
mid-match quitting.
I have had enough, there are a whole bunch of pricks who quit a match as soon as they start losing, this happened to me 4 times within 10 minutes before posting this, the most annoying of one was where i lost a match to him, then he was losing the next one, i had flipped him over and his face was about to connect with the ground and he quit. the rest were just losing the match and they just quit mid-match. What do you think of this? I think it's fucking annoying and there should be measures put up against it.
I agree. Penalties for any midmatch quitting are a must at this point. In WoW, if you quit a battleground, you received a 15-minute penalty called "Cowardice", and you weren't allowed back in any battlegrounds for that time period. I suggest something similar. That will end the problem quite snappish, eh?
[Piratez]
I am neither Oyster nor lsl.
All I'd suggest is a -1 qi penalty or so. People d/c because of bad connections and whatnot, and the game itself probably can't deduce if you're quitting because you're a piss-poor person or you pinged out or something.
Yes, yes it will hydrotoxin. Leaving mid-game is really, really annoying and I don't see the point in it anyways. Are your W/L (Win/Lose) Being recorded? If so, I want to check mine.
Yea, this is the ultimate dick move. There needs to be a penalty whether its minus qi or can't play for 15min. either way, until we do something about it it will not stop.
Proud Ex-Leader of VorteX
Originally Posted by Conjurer View Post
Yes, yes it will hydrotoxin. Leaving mid-game is really, really annoying and I don't see the point in it anyways. Are your W/L (Win/Lose) Being recorded? If so, I want to check mine.

Your win/loss ratio is being recorded. You can find in the shop part of the site.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Hmm, maybe if unless you quit due to ping you lose 1 qi if its midmatch and also a fifteen minute penlaty, but thats only if its in the middle of a match.
Oh, I haven't been on in awhile and shit changed... Shit changed a lot. But even before the ratio was recorded people quit mid-game.