Toribash
Original Post
Psychology Paper
I have a short (2,000+ words) paper due on November 19th, and I need a decent topic for it. It can be related to any topic in psychology (mental disease, social cause and effects, etc.). I am a mildly talented writer, but when it comes to topics, I always seem to draw a blank. Any help would be much appreciated.
[Piratez]
I am neither Oyster nor lsl.
Guys, I want to seem smart on the internet so I'm going to pretend I'm writing a medium length psychology paper.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Why would I fake something that reflects my incompetence and inability to come up with a topic for a small research paper? Also, thanks for the ideas everyone else. Also, agreed Iceblitz.
[Piratez]
I am neither Oyster nor lsl.
Originally Posted by hydrotoxin View Post
Why would I fake something that reflects my incompetence and inability to come up with a topic for a small research paper? Also, thanks for the ideas everyone else. Also, agreed Iceblitz.

Hmm hes got ya there War_Hero

And yea if you go look up what Narcissism is, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissism You will be suprized it fits many of us. But honestly, if you look hard enough everyone has some sort of mental disorder >.>
Proud Ex-Leader of VorteX