Toribash
Original Post
Games
So, eh, what other games do Blood members play? I would like to try some new games.

Currently, I'm playing mostly Aquaria.
Aquaria is a 2D side scrolling action-adventure game, where you control a mermaid-of-some-sort called Naija, who is living alone in the depths of the sea...
One day, she realizes that she, in fact, is alone. So, she begins her journeys even deeper seas...
After a while, she starts to see visions... And thus, she realizes that there's a lot she has been missing in her entire life, and decides to explore a "bit".

The game is shareware, but you can buy it from Steam for... I think it was around $17.
Of course, you can download the full version somewhere, but imho the game is so good that it really deserves the money. It's not a lot, anyways.
Also, before Hopea manages to mention that I downloaded it: I will someday buy it!!

If you want to read more or download the Demo, check this site.

The other game I have been playing is Hammerfight.
It truly has an unique control system, spinning your flashy weapon around and smashing it on your opponents by whipping your mouse around.
I'm not really sure about the story of this game, but it was something like...
A dude shows off his fighting/smashing skills to an elder, and the elder things he's pretty kewl, and he'll be directed to some kind of skill test.
When he passes it, a bunch of tough looking enemies appear, and probably kill the people who tested you...

But you manage to get away. Congratulations, hero.

The game isn't just playing the story, there's also an arena feature, which I haven't been testing... Except for one match, which I won. Woot.

Even though I have played only the demo, but it's still hella good! Plus, the full version costs only $10!
A must purchase. Well, I'm about to get it in the form of Christmas present, but hey, it'll still be bought... Right?

Interested? Check this site. Remember to change the language to English from the top left corner.

Providing pics after getting home, I got a sudden urge to make this thread without thinking... Damn.
EDIT: Looks like nobody wasn't even interested in this thread, according to the amount of views. :(
Well, anyways, there are a few pics, definitely not taken from Google picture search.
Last edited by Tonakai; Nov 3, 2009 at 02:02 PM.
According to the amount of views ppl were either sleeping or in school/work.
Also yea, Hammerfight is really nice, not the most Awesome game ever, but it's likely the most you are gonna get with 10 $.
Clan Blood Leader
Trials 2: Second Edition.

Very addictive and hard game from Redlynx, the same guys that make those shitty TV games.
You can get it from their site or Steam for 9.99$.
http://www.redlynxtrials.com/

Also I'm a fan of racing games, I played them on PS3, as my pc isn't very good, but now on PS2, because I got the "Yellow Light Of Death"
Mostly Gran Turismo 4, Richard Burns Rally and Enthusia Professional Racing.
And this is what I'm using:
I played... All sorts of things =D some shooters, and lots of random stuff on my psp, until a while ago cause all but one game got stolen.

I also play a lot of games from yoyo games, which is a game making community, with some really good games on it.

I also play some stuff on funorb, made by the same people who made runescape. But it has some pretty addictive games on there.

I also constantly search for a "good" free mmo. For mac, because Mr. Windows hates doing anything complex at the moment. Like opening word XD. Even though it's customised for running rendering programs =/ but maybe it will work one day. Costs way too much to repair though.

I also play completely random games online which I can never remember the next day. Oh, and I play Toribash as well.

(Thanks Captain Obviousness)~ Blade's non-existent sense of humour.
Ooh, Trials 2. I've played the demo on Xbox 360, really nice, and that's something because I usually don't like games that involve driving.
Clan Blood Leader
Originally Posted by Hopea View Post
Ooh, Trials 2. I've played the demo on Xbox 360, really nice, and that's something because I usually don't like games that involve driving.

That's Trials HD on Xbox, Trials 2 is on pc. Trials HD is more arcade and easier than Trials 2.

There's also demo on pc here, if anyone is interested.
http://www.redlynxtrials.com/MediaDownloads.action

And my track times, if you think you can beat them here.
Hey, wait, Trials! Now I recognized it! It sounded so damn familiar...
I remember when I was playing an earlier/worse version of it in Miniclip... It was pretty fun.
I'll download the demo and see what has it become, now...

EDIT: Also, isn't Redlynx Finnish?
Last edited by Tonakai; Nov 4, 2009 at 05:07 PM.
Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
EDIT: Also, isn't Redlynx Finnish?

Yes it is. Like I said in the first post, the same guys make those shitty TV games. Click here. I'm sure you have seen some of them.
Yes, I have indeed seen a few of them.
I liked Sanaseppä, even though I never participated...
Usually when there was nothing to watch, me and occasionally my big bro(s) or rarely my whole family was finding words in it.
It was pretty fun.

About Trials 2... I managed to complete the Easy levels, and that's it for the demo...
Pretty epic game there, the only thing that makes somehow unplayable is my computer.
Laggy, ya see. I even made the graphics as low as possible. :(
Damn...
Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
Yes, I have indeed seen a few of them.
I liked Sanaseppä, even though I never participated...
Usually when there was nothing to watch, me and occasionally my big bro(s) or rarely my whole family was finding words in it.
It was pretty fun.

About Trials 2... I managed to complete the Easy levels, and that's it for the demo...
Pretty epic game there, the only thing that makes somehow unplayable is my computer.
Laggy, ya see. I even made the graphics as low as possible.
Damn...

Then you must have real bad pc or maybe some old drivers, as the game should work fine even in mini laptops. Did you try 640x480 resolution and fullscreen and graphics on very low? That's what I'm using. Also you can disable particle effects in the menus.