Toribash
Original Post
l4d 2
ANY1 AS EXCITED AS I AM FOR IT?!?!!? i think the squeeky shoe clown is a little bit silly though and i imagine the spitter and charger will end up being the 2 zombies you dont want to be :P JOCKEY FTW
also im disapointed that spitters spit doesn't last particularly long any other views?
also whos your favourite zombie out of the 3 new ones?
I will most likely buy this some time when it comes out.

I'm not that hyped about it though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
I like zombies. I'd rather not pay for more maps and stuff. But I like shooting zombies.
[Inq]
Need help with anything? Have a question? PM me! I'll try my best to help you.
I will probably buy this game, but I think the orginal charaters well be more liked
(Mostly Louis and Zoey, My favorites) I also like the idea of having melee weapons in exchange of your pistols. (I know you can get melee weapons, but I also heard you have to drop your pistols so you can get them). Im not sure about the Spitter and Charger will be like, But the Spitter sounds like a weak version of the Smoker, and the Charger sounds like a weaker version of a Tank, So... I don't know. I'd like te Charger better. Sounds fun though.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Spitter is not a weaker version of smoker. That's The Jockey. Spitter is the same as the Boomer since they both puke stuff out. But spitter spits acid instead.
Who the bloody sig edited my fuck.
Seriously? Again?
Yeah, I've already had it pre-ordered for over a month now. I'm anticipating it. I loved the first, and the 2nd is looking even better.
Back in my day...