Toribash
Original Post
Boom Headshot! Or not >:U
Here's the deal. Xbox 360. Grand Theft Auto 4.

This shit gets on my nerves big time. Headshots that don't kill that cunt, even after 5 in the face.

I could unload on this guy, but he just pops me straight up. It annoys the shit out of me.

I need an explanation, something to blame it on besides my aim.
Yes, they do. I see my mistake there, i guess you thought I was talking about snipers? I am talking about just normal pistols.
Yeah, it's unrealistic. But can you imagine just how bullshit it would be if you were to take realistic damage? If a pistol were to hit you even in the leg you would be limping around and possibly collapsing. It would kill all the fun if you took realistic damage in a game.
Back in my day...
any game where u can take like 10 bullets is unrealistic pretty much most games

i would like to play a game where you die in one or two shots because it would take more skill and u wouldnt just run around shooting everyone
All Day Long
Yea, i catch your drift Alex, but i headshots do work, when they are towards me. I can't perform head shots, and i was thinking maybe it's because of my modem lagging or something.
remember tho, in GTA 4 there are 2 sniper rifles, the bolt action rifle and the semi auto, the semi takes alot of shots to kill, thts y it has 10 shots, the bolt action only takes one well placed shot, thts y it only has 1 lol
Visit Alphasonik's texture city for all texture needs cityhttp://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=126259
Originally Posted by Metrox View Post
Yes, they do. I see my mistake there, i guess you thought I was talking about snipers? I am talking about just normal pistols.

Originally Posted by Noxid View Post
remember tho, in GTA 4 there are 2 sniper rifles, the bolt action rifle and the semi auto, the semi takes alot of shots to kill, thts y it has 10 shots, the bolt action only takes one well placed shot, thts y it only has 1 lol

Read the fucking thread >;|
i read ur damb thread, and explained, if u hit someone in the right spot ull kill em, mabe u just suck with a sniper
Visit Alphasonik's texture city for all texture needs cityhttp://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=126259