Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
PromoTeam Egyptian God Request
Greetings Toribash Texture Mob..

I am in demand of a texture set. I have made texture sets in my preceding years, but would rather someone else create one for me.

There are a set of elements that are mandatory in order for you to get your payment. Robots, tribals, glossy, freestyle, etc seemed to be popularized by texture makers. If you are unable to make anything outside of those boundaries then you are welcome to venture other threads. The elements in which I desire are to fall under the category of "Egyptian Gods." The texture set doesn't necessarily have to be a god. Instances such as Ra, Anubis, Osiris, Mummy, Mumm Ra are particularly superior among other choices.

Art examples:
Ra
Anubis

I play Sambo, Aikido, and Taek Kyon primarily.

Your payment for doing this will be 200,000 toricredits. If I feel that the job was overdone then I will award you with a more satisfactory gift.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. The thread has been subscribed to.
X
idle
if i get some time and/or my PS back up and running(again -_-) i can see what i can do
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-

try the flat if it interesse you , the spinny need a 512 resize and i lost proportion with .

here : back & top need to be edited , something wrong with them but it's an exemle

the face can be different ( horus etc.. but forget anubis ^^ )

idk if you want something in this style , but i can do a set based on the deviant images you have upload with ur request . i just need to know wich parts of tou want . ( textil , armor , skin ...) and other stuff like that .

Last edited by vermine; Oct 13, 2009 at 07:45 PM.
Vermine, I like the colors. The legs are nice - I hope they aren't flipped as I can't see the back to verify. The arms seem a bit too messy for me, I understand the picture can't be mapped onto Tori so this could stand difficult. The head is the part I'm having trouble liking, first my name is Eckz , and if you wanted to include my name anywhere:

Eckz = X

I would prefer that it not be a human. I enjoy Ra out of all the gods.

On the Deviant Art images that I supplied I like the cloth pants, the gauntlets, the hands can be skin-like, the pauldron..

I guess it depends on which god you would most be comfortable making, vermine, so let me know and I can make a more direct list for you.

X
Last edited by Eckz; Oct 14, 2009 at 01:30 AM.
idle
I would like to give this a shot after all.
I think I can put my style into it.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
The more efforts toward this, the better. I'm thrilled to see what final results the Toribash Texture Mob can put out.
idle

Shot at 2009-10-15
Shot at 2009-10-15
Shot at 2009-10-15

actually look like that , hand are wrong so dont look at that .

here a black cat like bastet i think , horus is very hard , it always look like a duck with me :/ . sekmeth is possible , anubis dont look good in my try . i dont have look at the all liste .
eckz , look at ur pm