Toribash
Original Post
Sorry for not being active
Sorry I is not as active as I should be but on the weekends I'm busy, I check the forums almost everyday, but I'm not sure what to write in the threads xD
And I need to "spec" less on toribash and play more

And I want to say that I've been thinking if I should change clan, I've been "offered" other clans, but I'm gonna stay what I know, cause I love flawless

That's what I just want to say <3

Ps. I know that I suck at english >: (

Well. Smiley spam are not allowed in any forum (only wibbles :P) Removing some
[FL]KilleR
Last edited by Ginkey; Oct 11, 2009 at 09:04 PM.
Them girls only know three words, stop, no and don't! No my brotha, you go them word backwards, they always tell me, no don't stop!

I remember when you had to pay for a name and a headtexture and everyone else was called playerId, that was good times!
Proud Member of Flawless

wushu is like ride an bicycle.. you cant forget it
// Callejon77

Save baby tori!!!
Yay your finally gonna be active !

Who said that? >: D

Wow many smilies
Flawless <3

I love smilies, you know that
I love flawless to doh!
Them girls only know three words, stop, no and don't! No my brotha, you go them word backwards, they always tell me, no don't stop!

I remember when you had to pay for a name and a headtexture and everyone else was called playerId, that was good times!
Proud Member of Flawless

// Callejon77

Save baby tori!!!
removed some smiles because smiley spam aren't good.

WTF MAN!!
Now I'm mad! :@
I love smilies, let me smileyspam!!!!!

Proud Member of Flawless

// Callejon77

Save baby tori!!!