Ranking
Original Post
how abouth green day these dayz???
well personally on my account of loving green day and going to their concernt in pittzburgh (near where i live), i thot they were prety good. their best song yet is EAST JESUS NOWHERE wjich is in their new album 21st century break down*samur ai*!! rock out brothaz and sistaz tell me what u think abouth their new songs and albums and yeah RICKMO118 OUT
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
21st century breakdown really wasnt that great of an album i thought. its one of their weakest albums in my opinion. not bad but average. id much rather listen to their older albums like dookie, insomniac, or nimrod.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
I like some of there albums but they have a habit of releasing some realy shitty ones.

Bullet in a bible (there recent-ish live one) was great and nimrod has shit loads of great songs but I didnt personaly like 21st.
[o]
welll i gez i hav to agree i mean now these days they have been going realy political so yeah i gez 21frst century breakdon wasn't that good
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
Dear god, Green day's new stuff is absolutely terrible. It's all very generic and boring. Their older stuff was decent, but I still never liked them.
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
Dear god, Green day's new stuff is absolutely terrible. It's all very generic and boring. Their older stuff was decent, but I still never liked them.

Qft, They've gone from bad to worse.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
I like their old stuff, and at least they TRIED to make a new album, instead of just giving up.
Unfortunently, noone seems to know all their old stuff. My friend thought (until i told him otherwise) that American Idiot was their "original" song.
Also, i might be going to their concert sometime. Should be good.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by randomguy8 View Post
21st century breakdown really wasnt that great of an album i thought. its one of their weakest albums in my opinion. not bad but average. id much rather listen to their older albums like dookie, insomniac, or nimrod.

i really agree with this one 21st century breakdown kinda sucked
but the old ones were cool