Ranking
Original Post
favorite saying(roses are umm what color are roses)
well whats your favorite saying well mine is

"whatever you do,give it your all"

plz iclude "s in your reply

Thread moved to RT.
Last edited by Chozo; Sep 27, 2009 at 08:43 PM.
school is dumb,life stinks,i havent ever understood girls,and if you read this your an asshole
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
Forum inactive
'It could be worse, a woman can cut off your penis while your sleeping and throw out the window of a moving car'
-Tyler Durden
Beta: YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT IT1!!! ITS LEGIT FULL 128! Morbon: joint textures and all? Beta: lol no fuck joint textures
holy shit i might go wit dat one from now on
school is dumb,life stinks,i havent ever understood girls,and if you read this your an asshole
"Das Leben ist wie die Dachkante eines Wolkenkratzers. Entweder du gehst nah rann und fällst, oder du bist weit weg und langweilst dich."

its a german one but i tried to translate :

"The life is like the roof-edge of a skycraper. You can go near to it and fall down, or you are far away from it and be bored."

and another one (sry its a german too ):

"Wer säuft der stirbt, wer nicht säuft stirbt auch! also PROST!!! "

(translated): "If someone booze he die. If someone dont booze he die too. So CHEERS!!!"

maybe "booze" is the wrong word sry xD

--- have a nice day
http://s12.sfgame.de/index.php?rec=48495 <- funny,german browser game
wow largest ammount of posts on my treads

User infracted for useless post. ~RedDevil
Last edited by RedDevil; Sep 27, 2009 at 07:21 PM.