Ranking
Original Post
TMBG (Here comes.... STUFF!)
If you have kids (or are in close caring facility to one), you can't go wong with They Might Be Giants' forays into children's music. Its a rare thing for me to like kids music, but after buying Here Come the 123's for my sister, I fell in love with their albums (for KIDS!)

Don't get me wrong, I love TMBG even before but I was a little skeptical about the educational song-o-grams, but after having a listen (ok a few dozen listens) to Here Come the 123's I'm hooked.

Already bought Here Come the ABC's and Here Comes Science...

Glad to see there are still some gems in the music industry that appeals to kids and adults AND is also something you can sing along to.

Although I did get a few blank stares when I was singing "One plus one is two, two plus two is four..." in the elevator (while I was going to Apartment four... hehe)
xD Im hopefully going to see them in a week or two.

I have a friend with a daughter and she absolutely loves this band, and this has only increased her liking of them. I honestly haven't heard their new stuff yet, but yeah, its great that musicians are doing this sort of thing...I learned how to multiply 7 by 1 through 10 when I was a kid from a song, and I shit you not I still sing that song in my head now when I multiply things my 7..."7 times 8 is 56"
Organisation of Awesome: Member.