Toribash
Original Post
what do you want out of wHo
ok well this clan needs to be lead, and until someone votes me out im going to do my best to provide that leadership,

that being said i think the best way to start, is by saying that i want things to change here. i have been coming here every day, and there has been a complete shift in the clan, in wHo server, and in the leader, this is a big problem in my mind because im sure a lot of the other members here got as little notice as me about the changes (none), so i want to make the clan more stable, but i also want to make sure the changes are for the benefit of the clan, not the benefit of its leader

the first way i propose to do this, is including all wHo members in the decision making process of major clan decisions, this doesnt mean you have to have your say, but there will be a thread that will allow people to discuss things in the clan before changes are made

i have applied for access as a mod on this forum, so that i can clean it up, and create some new threads we will need, this will include an "alliance chat" thread where i will personally invite members of clans we are allies with, to engage in conversation with us, and i will let them know of any tournaments i run so they can participate (i plan to run lots of fun tournaments for small tc prizes)

until i get the mod access, i ask that you post any ideas or thought you have that you would like to discuss, or add at this time, wHo is about to have a major facelift, and i want to make sure it is in the direction you all want

its 5am and i havnt slept, so i when i wake up, and then i want to invite you all to discuss our alliances, we have more serious offers i think we should accept

thanks for reading this is you got this far