Toribash
Original Post
Clan Shop
This is where the clan shop will be created. If u wish to contribute any tc or items to sell tell me and then send the item that u wish to sell and the price. Remember u can send textures also to sell. I give you my word that i wont steal your stuff if u don't believe me just look at the shop a day after u post to see if the items there if not pm me and tell me.[This was approved by Dent]
o

EDIT: Please put in more thought into your posts, 1 letter is considered spam but since you are a bit unfamiliar with the forums, I'd let you off for this time. -OfUnknown

EDIT: True i didn't tell you to post in forums every day for simple posts make them more like UNDER staandible xD like O, i didn't know that why don't we add more items to it from the bank ect." - Master Space Dragon
Last edited by dentian; Sep 14, 2009 at 10:35 AM.
Dentian, No Offence.

But, I can not only barely read your text because the color choices are so confusing and contrasting, but the horrible grammar and horrible spelling mistakes make your sentence not understandable.

Also, don't make up some crappy excuse like, I meant to do that or That's part of the plan, because it's both untrue and with a doubt - Lame.