Toribash
Original Post
Guys, What happened?
Hey guys, i know that for u 4 dan is a low belt, but i think some people of tne clan are "snob" a little bit. Cmon, i know taht for u is a problem, vut we need to take some member for example 3 dan or 4 dan and try to make it more strong, but i u guys u sont wanna it...
Click here, you'll recieve a cookie
[17:41] <@pusga> i want to cum inside dave
I'm sorry if i had look snob,but honestly at start(i mean really at start,when the clan was only an idea in our mind)we wanted to do a 10 dan(or more)clan.Now i understand that it was an error cause for example with this idea we had lost important member like all person below 10 dan that is in JR now.So i'm happy that we didnt do that,but i want same to make one of the strongest clan ever,so i'm sorry but if i can chose between a skilled and "veteran" player,and a nice choise for the future,personally i prefer the first one.
I'll never doubt about Torideath skills,but i'm pretty sure that for the last spost disponible,someone other can do better NOW.Only for this i voted no.

We need to start to do serious,until now we didnt do nothing for grow our skill(who never train someone other,and who never ask to be trained etc??)and for impose us in the community with FACTS.And for me fact mean clan war,and tourney.So for the last member i want someone that can help for real in these 2 things.I'm sorry but ill dont give my "yes" to any guy that in my minds cant do that(sure i can wrong,but we are all humans..i hope;p)
Last edited by bRuCiA; Sep 11, 2009 at 09:38 PM.
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Originally Posted by bRuCiA View Post
I'm sorry but ill dont give my "yes" to any guy that in my minds cant do that

I Dont say this, I only say that if a very strong player , for example that he can beat jepoy and the master belt, and he is only a 3 dan, we must rejected it, and only for this we can recrut him. This is what i wanna say.
Click here, you'll recieve a cookie
[17:41] <@pusga> i want to cum inside dave
David you have my support.as u have brucia;s.
I told u b4.
Dont need to do it.
btw I hold a duel between missuse and torideath.
aikido-wushu-judo-tk.
Totally missuse won 3-1.
then ToriDeath isnt that guy who wanna beat hampa or jepoy.
Calm down.Maybe one of the basic reason of this pressure on you is yourself.
you shouldnt act like this due.
If we didnt want a 4th dan we never didnt recruite killjodan.
The first ninety minutes of a football match are the most important.