Ranking
Original Post
how do i make my server name hav...
how do i make a server on multiplayer and the name of the room is bigger and coulers so it stands out for everyone?
go to menu, multiplayer, then bottom right corner you will see create, press it, select a random name, create then do the following: (do not do this with selecting name at creating, it will fail)

size is
~ and 2 numbers like:
~54 hey hey

color is
^ and 2 numbers like:
^54 hey hey

if the ^54 or ur different numbers dissapear, write, the color or size appears when u write

and size only works for room names.
color works everywhere, including emote.

and for the full desc (replace numbers if u want):
/set desc ~54 ^41 Big Welcome
works with multiple colors like:
/sed desc ~54 ^41 Big ^91 Welcome

Btw, its suppose to be in beginner sanctuary
~~~~~~~~Click Here~~~~~~~~
~~~~The Green Belt Masta~~~~
If it says not connected, you can't create a server. It has nothing to do with colours or sizes.
Holy Demon
...be afraid

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
FYI, making large description names of rooms is against the rules and will be changed, can eventually lead to a ban.