Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Amazing music video
Music video for Wu tang Clan-House of Flying daggers. I know that there are lots of music video threads but this is probably the best video one of this year its fucking insane. Like dude eating cat? WTF!!!!. its pretty violent just a a warning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUdDX0dyQ5k
Originally Posted by chow11 View Post
I know that there are lots of music video threads but this is probably the best one of this year its fucking insane. Like dude eating cat? WTF!!!!. its pretty violent just a a warning.

And The Video
•UniBash• •Brown• •Subzero•
My Shop
Originally Posted by chow11 View Post
i edited it like a second later lol

Just Put It that follows the equal sign, We shall see
•UniBash• •Brown• •Subzero•
My Shop
I like this video!
i think that it's amazing!

Last edited by Octane; Oct 26, 2009 at 09:40 PM.
This account belongs to its official owner at this moment. all the things that previous owner has done before have no relations with the current one. ~Apparat
i think the music vid is amazing and i like how it show the diffrent dudez and the art! dont get me started weth that animation. i am a artist and dannnnnnnnnnnnnng i think that was a freeking amazing vid it deserves a 100/10 it is very neat with the art styles and its just cool. =D te only thig they might have got a little caried away with tho is the blood they coold have at least not put in that much but over all man i agree with u it rox!!!
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs