Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Need some Advice
i posted some of my replays in the replay section.. 2 different people said they were too symmetrical i posted several more replays and they said the same thing, i relax joints and try to be creative so how do i be less symmetrical, i can post the replays if u need a visual aid
It's just a matter of practice, you can't expect to become awesome at this game in a week or so. Just keep tinkering in singleplayer - relax and don't be symmetrical. You'll improve, just give it time.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Originally Posted by semiclean View Post
how do i not be symmetrical

Try a specific punch/kick with one arm or leg instead of... whatever it is you're doing.
MORALITY: A traditional code of decency that went out the window about the same time as belief in eternal damnation.
Well using chest and lumbar avoids being symmetrical quite well and don't do the same things on both sides. Don't contract/extend both pecs, hips, glutes, etc at the same time.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
try to twist yourself around a little by using the chest or lumbar, like what Nuthug said. if you are in the air, if you move one joint on the one side and the other in an opposite way, you will most likely twist youself in the air.
Try to shearch on forum for moves and there are other threads about this , try making kicks , punches , try be creative , make new moves .