Toribash
Original Post
STEAM USERS - Virus (Important)
If someone by the name of j_neutron07 wants to add you to their list don't accept it. Its a virus. Tell everyone on your list because if somebody on your list adds them you will get it too. It is a hard drive killer and a very horrible virus. Please pass on to everyone on your list. We need to find out who is using this accounts. Sorry for the inconvenience. Copy and paste this message to everyone on your list!!!!!PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Copy and pasted from one of my Steam friends, as you can see. Heed in this knowledge. Now on to my conveniently long list of Steam friends...
WoooOOWWwww, chain letter, nice....

Same thing went around on Yahoo.

Not recently, but before.

j_neutron?

Jimmy neutron
kids cartoon thing.

How gullible are you?!?!?!

Hall of Shame this damn thread.
I should add j_neutron07 for lulz.

If it were real, Steam would tell us.

OH GOD, I ADDED HIM, DONT, THE SPAM...

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

lol, kidding.

I WIN
Last edited by Stonewall; Aug 8, 2007 at 04:07 AM.
PLEASE DO READ THIS!

in 1992 some noob started "Ulkalkukalkakauablahblahblah" chain letters across the internet and some people belived him. So they passed it on.

Now that you have read this that noob will spam your email unless you post this in 5 different Youtube videos and 1 fourm topic then you will be saved. And also use this to show people those stuff is crap and aint real. And if they LIKE to send those, beat them in the face. Please.... Or stab him....In the face.
signature. your into this paste and copy backwards, this read to enough dumb were you if
Nice. Unfortunately, Kiwi posted this in the wrong place, and... Well, he acknowledged that.

Pleases not to spam GD everyone. This place is to be kept clean.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.