Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
any good moves?
i just signed up today, took the tutorials, and won like 2 matches, but i need some new moves or stratagies (badly):bananalama :
There are moves you have to learn on your own, There really are not any 'certain' or 'good' moves. It depends on a lot of things. There is not like a move list. Well, there was, but it was on toribash Wikipedia, which is currently closed. I wouldn't recommend looking at it. Go into singleplayer, can make up your own moves. Its fun to practice on uke. It takes alot of time to create your own style and type of moves.
Originally Posted by jessebean View Post
your lucky that last smiley didnt work because you can only post 3 per post

What does that have to do with anything? I also dont see how that is lucky.

Also, playing in multiplayer does help you make moves. Certain mods can help.
This looks to have gone offtopic. Slycooper has the right idea. Make up moves, it is all in about opinion if they are good or not. What you think is good might not be thought as the same by another player.
Ahhh
Press
Edit -->Delete.

I doubt you wouldn't be able to use any strategies since your knowledge about Toris movement isn't good enough yet. Triying is the way to get good.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
NutHug is right. The more you play, and the more mods you play, you tend to understand how tori moves. This is popular and really helps with Runners League members understanding -30 gravity.

But the more you play, the more you learn.
Its not about good moves...
Its about puling out the right move at the right time.
Like in aikido or judo you have to anticipate your opponents moves in order to unbalance them so their is no killer move that will take a guy down automatically, everything can be countered.
There are some basic things to now depending on the mod your playing with but they are more like principles.

Learn how to move properly then moves will come along trough experience.