Ranking
Original Post
Left 4 Dead 2
Left 4 Dead 2

Yesh, you heard me, Left 4 Dead 2 and this is probably already made but I was way to lazy to look, there is already ALOT of L4D2 gameplay. Sure there is a boycott. Valve just announced that L4D is having a new DLC which introduces a new campaign. Which is basicly between Death Toll and No Mercy, which means where or when or how your helicopter crashes.

I will spend my money on L4D2. Especially with a bunch of new stuff and is like 4x longer than the last one.

Discussion?? (On your opinion of L4D2)
I don't like how they're going to make levels during the day. it's going to kill alot of the horror in the game. and the new characters...i would've prefered the old 4.
I lol'd at how you can use a frying pan for a weapon.
||||7th dan black belt||||
Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
My thoughts...

OH GOD WALKING WITCHES OH MY GOD NO

Walking witches? That'll definitely add some twists in gameplay.

Also, the new Tank like creature looks stupid. But his attack is awesome. He lifts you up and down smashing you into the ground.
Originally Posted by Altair44 View Post
Left 4 Dead 2

Yesh, you heard me, Left 4 Dead 2 and this is probably already made but I was way to lazy to look, there is already ALOT of L4D2 gameplay. Sure there is a boycott. Valve just announced that L4D is having a new DLC which introduces a new campaign. Which is basicly between Death Toll and No Mercy, which means where or when or how your helicopter crashes.

I will spend my money on L4D2. Especially with a bunch of new stuff and is like 4x longer than the last one.

Discussion?? (On your opinion of L4D2)

I'm only not closing this because it's the first. But that's the wrong attitude to have.
I'm slightly disappointed with a lot of things in this game. Like moving during the day, It would remove a lot of the obscureness to the game. The characters seem to be less thought out and are as normal as the first bunch. The Spitter looks really stupid, but is extremely useful for those assholes who back up into the corner all the time even when it isn't necessary. and more. But I have to go
:O Meep,more special infected...can't be bad...I mean mudman and spitter and charger !? holy fucking crap !
Also more weapons D:

But 2 has something that i don't like : the characters...they don't look so "cool" as the ones from the first L4D...this ones are too simple..

Beside that,i wait it happily !
Centuries Of Damn
Well I read that it will have a dynamic day and night as well as a dynamic weather system that can harm the players if the weather gets to rough.

Getting dark then some light rain, that would be awsome.
Also read that every level will have alternative routes. One game the AI lets you go one way, the other it forces you to choose another path.

I am pretty hyped. Loved the first game will probably love the second game. It just looks like they added alot more to it. More of the good can't be bad in my opinion.