2nd: 9/10 the second hit was realistic

3rd: :O

4th:epic boom

5th:decapw? damn

6th:cool and nice stance

ill rate only those for now
overall 9/10 every one of them got stances
Some fast improvement my friend.

They are all very nicely placed and you have got a nice way of gettting your pose its no jumpy or slowly its just right.

I have a problem with "A Dream" replay. They boom Looks hacked I went through the move placement and I cannot get it again I just let that go but For me it turnes out as a very glitchey replay.

but I see potential in those replays. Keep up the good work.
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
It must just be you KronosLord, I just checked and it works fine for me.

I have had issues with glitching when watching replays made in a different version than my own, try installing the newest version of Toribash if you haven't already, that might fix it.

As for the replays, I do like how fluid the movements are and how you do seem to understand what you are doing. I do see some places where you seemed a little stiff, but they don't happen that much.

Overall, very good replays, but I think that some could be a bit longer and you still have some work to do.
I see a great improval from you Dieman. I liked them all, but the boomkick in "in dreams" was the shit dude, I loved it

8.5/10 Keep up the improvement and I'm sure you'll become a great replay maker
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
I love your replays! You start off all twitchy and unpredictable, then do an extremely fast, fluid decap and return to your standing, twitchy state. Love it.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time