Ranking
Original Post
Aion Beta
Who's got a key? Who's playing?
this is aion. Beta is next weekend if I'm not mistaken.

I need people to play with, the more people we have playing together, the faster we an group level, the higher we can get, the more we can dominate.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
I think Eleel made a thread about this, I had a weekend beta key earlier in the summer, thought it was pretty epic, but i cba to buy it now.
Yeah, im pretty sure you either pay to dl the client and then a subscription, or you buy it boxed, etc.

I'm sure there will be torrents so you don't have to pay for the client though :O

[T]
#hi

Huh? I asked either A or B, and you replied with: Yeah i'm pretty sure it will be A or B...

I found it. 15 USD per month. game/box includes 1 month.
Last edited by FNugget; Aug 19, 2009 at 08:23 PM.
yup, pretty much no games *make* you pay for the client :/
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
Who's got a key? Who's playing?
this is aion. Beta is next weekend if I'm not mistaken.

I need people to play with, the more people we have playing together, the faster we an group level, the higher we can get, the more we can dominate.

The aion beta keys is available now.. i got it from http://leakedgames.com/aion for free