Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Hey all
Hi, i just got invited by Zyg for my artwork and signatures that i give away for free at http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=113118 (help would be much appreciated)

examples of my work:

i also make item.dats:

About me
I am a 12 year old boy from England, my name is Jon, my hobbies include playing guitar (grade 7 out of 8, yay! xD), playing drums (been teaching myself for 2 years), playing guitar hero (i can beat TTFAF on expert xD), making custom item.dats, texturing, creating signatures and ofc, playing toribash

There is one thing you guys should know about me, i have a mental problem called asperger's syndrome (symptoms can be found here http://www.webmd.com/brain/autism/tc...drome-symptoms)
This doesnt make me dumb, in fact it can make me incredibly smart (albert einstein had it xD) but, it can make me say things without thinking, so im am soo sorry in advance for anything i say to you guys, i hope you can forgive me

Toribash Info
In-game names: PsYcHo96, PsYcHo962, 12342345
Belt: main account (this one) is 2nd dan blackbelt
First started playing: about 2 years ago, i lost track of my old account and lost it
Favourite mod: mainly Judo, but i do enjoy a little TK here and there, i also like backwards aikido, its not a real mod yet, but my friend saw it in a tourney and told me the game rules, i love it even though i hate aikido xD
Previous clans: I was leader of clan [split] but i left them for you guys, since we werent getting anywhere with it

I hope to have an awesome time with you guys, and i hope you guys will have an awesome time playing along side me

Chow!
xXPsYcHoXx
Welcome...
Please use current account, not 3+... ;)
Stay active in our clan board and all forums. Please don't spam. Don't be fag for others ;)

Have Fun,
~ZyG
i use this one mostly, i use psycho962 when i want to talk to people in non black-belt servers only, and i dont use 12342345 anymore xD
I really don't think not forcing all while print screening a pose is cool. Only if you're trying to do an effect. Also I can't understand shit at the last image.

Well you're a good designer, so fuck that, welcome.
i dont like my relax colours FB, and im saving for textures, soooo

everyone else asks for force colours as well, left it without holding all once.....had to make it again xD
I'm so noob, I press C twice
Proud member of [Extreme]
thanks CheZe, i hope i can get some tc out of it, will be working in the clan shop
I'm so noob, I press C twice
Proud member of [Extreme]