Toribash
Hello Friends I know how to create one of these avatars?

That's a question?..

If you want to know how it's pretty simple;

Okay..
Step 1) Get the head.
Turn shaders on in Toribash, turn your ghost off, screenshot your head (maybe from uke cam would work best? also freecam can get good angles). Do your best to edit out the background in your image editing program (leave a layer under the layer you're working on with nothing in it so then when you save it it will come up with a transparent background).

Step 2) Reflection illusion.
Then copy the head and paste it in a new layer, flip it 180 degrees and place it right below your other head make a new layer with a black and white gradient (placement is the goal here) and put the proper blend option on that so it makes a "reflection" effect.. (alternatively, if you don't know how to use blend options, you can make the gradient, magic wand tool black or white, and then select the layer with the upsidedown head and press "Delete" and you get a deleted gradient kinf of thing).

Step 3) Add text.
Then get some fancy text, write your name with it (on a new layer) and but some blending options on it that you like and then save the whole thing as a .png, upload to toribash and you're done...
Last edited by DoubleDagR; Jul 16, 2009 at 04:56 PM.
/set gr 0 0 -30
Its not a simple filter, most likely a POV RAY head.

Here is the link, and please look through the tutorial index and any pages of this section to find what you're looking for before posting.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=52554

Also, BenDover is an amazing artist, I guess he just has that touch. Everything here cannot be tutorial based.

This was most likely not a screen shot, even with the shaders, The quality is amazing, and you can see the entire neck joint, which you would not be able to do if you cropped it.
Very observant about the neck joint

I'd just ask bendover myself. He's a pretty helpful guy so I'm sure he'd give the basic stuff, like using pov-ray etc.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Edit.. I never said my way was the correct way, but if you know how, it is a possible way..

I'd just ask bendover myself. He's a pretty helpful guy so I'm sure he'd give the basic stuff, like using pov-ray etc.

This solution works best anyways..
Last edited by DoubleDagR; Jul 16, 2009 at 05:46 PM.
/set gr 0 0 -30