Ranking
Original Post
cant find my replays?
Hey. I have saved some cool replays. But i cant find them in replay folder. Any idea why? Or are they any where else?
Could be a whole host of... Probably one reason. Check if you have the permissions to save to said folder with your PC account.

Next, ignore that rule, cos I'm pretty sure you can (having got you to join ToriTV, I think you do have permissions).

Also, make sure the filename you use to save is valid. That means excluding characters that would not be used in regular filenames.

After that, see if the Replays folder isn't 'Read Only' for some reason. Could be that, I dunno.

(BTW, did that server code work for you, btw?)
Originally Posted by Qegola View Post
Could be a whole host of... Probably one reason. Check if you have the permissions to save to said folder with your PC account.

Next, ignore that rule, cos I'm pretty sure you can (having got you to join ToriTV, I think you do have permissions).

Also, make sure the filename you use to save is valid. That means excluding characters that would not be used in regular filenames.

After that, see if the Replays folder isn't 'Read Only' for some reason. Could be that, I dunno.

(BTW, did that server code work for you, btw?)

Ok but what you mean by server code?
Also, if you are on vista, there is a button in the lower right corner of the top of the folder thing that says 'compatability files' if you click it, it shows all the files you put in the folder yourself. That weren't already there before.

[T]
#hi

Originally Posted by Ishi View Post
Also, if you are on vista, there is a button in the lower right corner of the top of the folder thing that says 'compatability files' if you click it, it shows all the files you put in the folder yourself. That weren't already there before.

Yes. I have windows vista and thank you. Its worked. =)
Last edited by Blazsword; Jul 11, 2007 at 02:39 PM.