Ranking
Original Post
Replays
hey im pretty new to toribash and i have some replays that id like to share with friends and so when i save replays it goes onto the one with a bunch of replays where it says Replay on the title screen (duh) but then my friends still cant see it but they can see the other ones...? im a noob i know
Well, the only way other people can see them is to post them on the forums. Hampa put all those replays so that everyone can see some of the best and coolest, the only way you can make it so everyone an see them is again to post it on the forums or get hampa to put it up there but that only happens after you post it on the forums
Hope it helps
Just post the replays you want to show your friends in "The Game" section on the main Toribash Forum page under "Toribash".Create a new thread with a description of your replays.. like:
"My crazy decaps in Wushu" or something and attach the replays you want to show your friends.

- Hope it helps =D

Originally Posted by Rblck View Post
>> Replay Board Rules - READ!
We are trying to reach a new standard on this forum. What we want to do is crack down on people not using COMPLETE and CORRECT sentences. The rules for the replay board are as follows:

1. All the rules of the other forums.
2. Have descriptive thread titles.
3. Speak in complete and correct sentences. This is not an IM service, you have all the time you need to correct your spelling and grammar.
4. Read the stickies.
5. Don't be a bitch.

Anything that breaks these rules will be DELETED... eventually... if I see it.

Note: Since these are new rules (as of October 21st), I will not delete anything that breaks these rules that already exist. These only apply to new topics and posts.
P.S. Cevius was annoying : P

Last edited by Hawkinz; Jul 10, 2007 at 11:00 AM.